Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Bristol County

  •   State: 
    Massachusetts
      County: 
    Bristol County
      Zips: 
    02742
    02742
    02712
    02791
    02741
    02357
    02768
    02761
    02334
    02791
    02375
    02763
    02703
    02722
    02725
    02764
    02779
    02715
    02763
    02702
    02718
    02748
    02748
    02717
    02743
    02744
    02724
    02726
    02723
    02769
    02356
    02746
    02766
    02747
    02747
    02790
    02375
    02719
    02777
    02745
    02767
    02048
    02771
    02760
    02721
    02720
    02703
    02780
    02740
      Coordinates: 
    41.75708863004431, -71.08850148196541
      Area total: 
    691.13 sq. mi., 1790.01 sq. km, 442321.28 acres
      Area land: 
    553.11 sq. mi., 1432.54 sq. km, 353989.76 acres
      Area water: 
    138.02 sq. mi., 357.47 sq. km, 88331.52 acres
      Established: 
    1685
      Capital seat: 

    Taunton
    Address: 9 Court St
    County Courthouse
    Taunton, MA 02780-3223
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Bristol County, Massachusetts, United States

  •   Population: 
    579,200; Population change: 5.64% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,047 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $55,194
      Households: 
    212,514
      Unemployment rate: 
    10.20% per 293,532 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.30%
      GDP: 
    $25.35 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Bristol County's population of Massachusetts of 364,590 residents in 1930 has increased 1,59-fold to 579,200 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.68% female residents and 48.32% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.99% in Bristol County, Massachusetts are married and the remaining 43.01% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.99% in Bristol County, Massachusetts are married and the remaining 43.01% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    243,464 residential units of which 94.18% share occupied residential units.

    27.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Bristol County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.49% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.47% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.56% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.10% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Bristol County, Massachusetts 58.77% are owner-occupied homes, another 35.46% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.77% are vacant.

  • The 55.43% of the population in Bristol County, Massachusetts who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 37.460%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 60.710%) of those eligible to vote in Bristol County, Massachusetts.

Skyline of Bristol County

In 51 U.S. states are published

4403 Companies
1006 Counties
2183 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Nelson Gary w CPA

Torrance, CA 90503

Vizzini & Marcucci Accountants

1235 Chambers St, Trenton, NJ 08610

Saddle River Capital Management

71 Mountainview Terrace, Hillsdale, NJ 07642

Advanced Business Associates

811 Washington St STE 6, Pembroke, MA 02359

Gannett David M

1 Wall St #6, Burlington, MA 01803

Other Companies

MEHTA MANAGEMENT LLC

11705 Virginia Pine Dr, Germantown, MD 20876

Accura Bookkeeping Services

109 Billy Joe Fox Dr, Burnet, TX 78611

Haffey David L CPA

3227 Washtenaw Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48104

Dan Parsons & Associates

234 4th Ave N, Franklin, TN 37064

CMC Investment Inc

119 E Johnson St, Upper Sandusky, OH 43351

Landscape of Massachusetts