Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Berrien County

  •   State: 
    Michigan
      County: 
    Berrien County
      Zips: 
    49023
    49084
    49119
    49038
    49104
    49115
    49116
    49102
    49126
    49113
    49129
    49125
    49111
    49101
    49128
    49098
    49106
    49038
    49107
    49117
    49103
    49127
    49120
    49022
    49085
      Coordinates: 
    41.995777691548554, -86.68542111858197
      Area total: 
    1581.47 sq. mi., 4095.99 sq. km, 1012142.08 acres
      Area land: 
    567.78 sq. mi., 1470.54 sq. km, 363379.20 acres
      Area water: 
    1013.69 sq. mi., 2625.45 sq. km, 648762.88 acres
      Established: 
    1829
      Capital seat: 

    Saint Joseph
    Address: 701 Main Street
    County Courthouse
    Saint Joseph, MI
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 12 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Berrien County, Michigan, United States

  •   Population: 
    154,316; Population change: -1.59% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    272 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $43,050
      Households: 
    63,665
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.60% per 72,765 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    4.35%
      GDP: 
    $7.04 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Berrien County's population of Michigan of 81,066 residents in 1930 has increased 1,9-fold to 154,316 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.49% female residents and 48.51% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.13% in Berrien County, Michigan are married and the remaining 42.87% are single population.

    As of 2020, 57.13% in Berrien County, Michigan are married and the remaining 42.87% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    76,821 residential units of which 83.25% share occupied residential units.

    21.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Berrien County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.41% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.48% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.64% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.29% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Berrien County, Michigan 61.29% are owner-occupied homes, another 22.95% are rented apartments, and the remaining 15.76% are vacant.

  • The 45.09% of the population in Berrien County, Michigan who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 46.520%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 51.990%) of those eligible to vote in Berrien County, Michigan.

Skyline of Berrien County

In 51 U.S. states are published

4403 Companies
1006 Counties
2183 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Nelson Gary w CPA

Torrance, CA 90503

Vizzini & Marcucci Accountants

1235 Chambers St, Trenton, NJ 08610

Saddle River Capital Management

71 Mountainview Terrace, Hillsdale, NJ 07642

Advanced Business Associates

811 Washington St STE 6, Pembroke, MA 02359

Gannett David M

1 Wall St #6, Burlington, MA 01803

Other Companies

Urschel's Tax Service

506 Sagewood Terrace, Williamsville, NY 14221

Larson Allen: Eiserman Leslie CPA

420 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801

N Y Payroll

1122 Coney Island Ave # 203, Brooklyn, NY 11230

Joseph E. Gibbons & Company

262 Bethlehem Pike, Colmar, PA 18915

Etchie Toju CPA

333 Hegenberger Rd, Oakland, CA 94621

Landscape of Michigan