Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Calhoun County

  •   State: 
    Michigan
      County: 
    Calhoun County
      Zips: 
    49020
    49016
    49029
    49033
    49051
    49011
    49092
    49245
    49037
    49224
    49037
    49014
    49017
    49068
    49015
      Coordinates: 
    42.246539397027824, -85.00558351724982
      Area total: 
    718.33 sq. mi., 1860.47 sq. km, 459731.84 acres
      Area land: 
    706.26 sq. mi., 1829.21 sq. km, 452007.04 acres
      Area water: 
    12.07 sq. mi., 31.26 sq. km, 7724.80 acres
      Established: 
    1829
      Capital seat: 

    Marshall
    Address: 315 W Green St
    County Courthouse
    Marshall, MI 49068-1518
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Calhoun County, Michigan, United States

  •   Population: 
    134,310; Population change: -1.35% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    190 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $42,609
      Households: 
    53,598
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.70% per 61,838 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    4.35%
      GDP: 
    $5.85 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Calhoun County's population of Michigan of 87,043 residents in 1930 has increased 1,54-fold to 134,310 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.34% female residents and 48.66% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.04% in Calhoun County, Michigan are married and the remaining 43.96% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.04% in Calhoun County, Michigan are married and the remaining 43.96% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    59,518 residential units of which 91.41% share occupied residential units.

    21.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Calhoun County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.78% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.35% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.88% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.79% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Calhoun County, Michigan 65.85% are owner-occupied homes, another 24.11% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.04% are vacant.

  • The 31.73% of the population in Calhoun County, Michigan who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 44.480%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 53.840%) of those eligible to vote in Calhoun County, Michigan.

Skyline of Calhoun County

In 51 U.S. states are published

4403 Companies
1006 Counties
2183 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Nelson Gary w CPA

Torrance, CA 90503

Vizzini & Marcucci Accountants

1235 Chambers St, Trenton, NJ 08610

Saddle River Capital Management

71 Mountainview Terrace, Hillsdale, NJ 07642

Advanced Business Associates

811 Washington St STE 6, Pembroke, MA 02359

Gannett David M

1 Wall St #6, Burlington, MA 01803

Other Companies

Total Tax & Accounting Services Inc

25400 US Hwy 19 N # 118, Clearwater, FL 33763

Ikehara Ed CPA

9553 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90035

Anthony Pishay, CPA

2472 Windmill Creek Rd, Chino Hills, CA 91709

Boskof Abbey

1 Linden Pl, Great Neck, NY 11021

Tbte

4505 Allstate Dr # 205, Riverside, CA 92501

Landscape of Michigan