Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Cheboygan County

  •   State: 
    Michigan
      County: 
    Cheboygan County
      Zips: 
    49761
    49792
    49717
    49791
    49705
    49799
    49749
    49721
      Coordinates: 
    45.47294040055405, -84.49206441594654
      Area total: 
    885.40 sq. mi., 2293.17 sq. km, 566654.72 acres
      Area land: 
    715.27 sq. mi., 1852.55 sq. km, 457775.36 acres
      Area water: 
    170.12 sq. mi., 440.62 sq. km, 108879.36 acres
      Established: 
    1840
      Capital seat: 

    Cheboygan
    Address: PO BOX 70
    County Courthouse
    Cheboygan, MI 49721-0070
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Cheboygan County, Michigan, United States

  •   Population: 
    25,579; Population change: -2.19% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    36 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $38,068
      Households: 
    11,347
      Unemployment rate: 
    14.60% per 10,277 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    4.35%
      GDP: 
    $603.87 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cheboygan County's population of Michigan of 11,502 residents in 1930 has increased 2,22-fold to 25,579 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.57% female residents and 49.43% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.12% in Cheboygan County, Michigan are married and the remaining 36.88% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.12% in Cheboygan County, Michigan are married and the remaining 36.88% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    17,631 residential units of which 64.03% share occupied residential units.

    24.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Cheboygan County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.75% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.59% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.35% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.46% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cheboygan County, Michigan 53.28% are owner-occupied homes, another 10.79% are rented apartments, and the remaining 35.93% are vacant.

  • The 37.67% of the population in Cheboygan County, Michigan who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 49.780%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 48.340%) of those eligible to vote in Cheboygan County, Michigan.

Skyline of Cheboygan County

In 51 U.S. states are published

4403 Companies
1006 Counties
2183 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Nelson Gary w CPA

Torrance, CA 90503

Vizzini & Marcucci Accountants

1235 Chambers St, Trenton, NJ 08610

Saddle River Capital Management

71 Mountainview Terrace, Hillsdale, NJ 07642

Advanced Business Associates

811 Washington St STE 6, Pembroke, MA 02359

Gannett David M

1 Wall St #6, Burlington, MA 01803

Other Companies

Nagel Terri

Vail, CO 81657

Klingler & Associates Ltd

1395 Main St, Crete, IL 60417

Honiball Peter CPA

661 27th St NW, Naples, FL 34120

Linn Phillips & Associates

7457 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85710

Anatra Dean CPA

2614 Boston Post Rd #36, Guilford, Connecticut 06437

Landscape of Michigan