Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Clinton County

  •   State: 
    Michigan
      County: 
    Clinton County
      Zips: 
    48833
    48853
    48822
    48835
    48894
    48831
    48866
    48808
    48820
    48879
      Coordinates: 
    42.94365230345019, -84.6015165639567
      Area total: 
    574.57 sq. mi., 1488.12 sq. km, 367721.60 acres
      Area land: 
    566.42 sq. mi., 1467.02 sq. km, 362508.16 acres
      Area water: 
    8.15 sq. mi., 21.10 sq. km, 5213.44 acres
      Established: 
    1831
      Capital seat: 

    Saint Johns
    Address: 100 E State St Ste 2100
    County Courthouse
    Saint Johns, MI 48879-1582
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Clinton County, Michigan, United States

  •   Population: 
    79,128; Population change: 4.97% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    140 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $57,791
      Households: 
    26,553
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.60% per 40,089 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    4.35%
      GDP: 
    $2.05 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Clinton County's population of Michigan of 24,174 residents in 1930 has increased 3,27-fold to 79,128 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.26% female residents and 49.74% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.63% in Clinton County, Michigan are married and the remaining 35.37% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.63% in Clinton County, Michigan are married and the remaining 35.37% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    32,821 residential units of which 94.72% share occupied residential units.

    25.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Clinton County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.66% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.02% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.36% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.18% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Clinton County, Michigan 78.63% are owner-occupied homes, another 12.72% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.65% are vacant.

  • The 37.94% of the population in Clinton County, Michigan who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 48.850%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 49.540%) of those eligible to vote in Clinton County, Michigan.

Skyline of Clinton County

In 51 U.S. states are published

4403 Companies
1006 Counties
2183 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Nelson Gary w CPA

Torrance, CA 90503

Vizzini & Marcucci Accountants

1235 Chambers St, Trenton, NJ 08610

Saddle River Capital Management

71 Mountainview Terrace, Hillsdale, NJ 07642

Advanced Business Associates

811 Washington St STE 6, Pembroke, MA 02359

Gannett David M

1 Wall St #6, Burlington, MA 01803

Other Companies

Premier Tax Solutions

595 N Westgate Dr, Grand Junction, CO 81505

Lambert Cary CPA

512 Kennett Pike, Mendenhall, PA 19357

Physician's Choice Billing Services

120 E Tulpehocken St, Philadelphia, PA 19144

Ahlstrom & Baker CPAs

10621 Calle Lee #153, Los Alamitos, CA 90720

Sheldon Dansky PC

53 N Park Ave #47, Rockville Centre, NY 11570

Landscape of Michigan