Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Crawford County

  •   State: 
    Michigan
      County: 
    Crawford County
      Zips: 
    49733
    49738
      Coordinates: 
    44.683611131796226, -84.6103372143146
      Area total: 
    563.32 sq. mi., 1459.00 sq. km, 360525.44 acres
      Area land: 
    556.40 sq. mi., 1441.08 sq. km, 356097.92 acres
      Area water: 
    6.92 sq. mi., 17.92 sq. km, 4427.52 acres
      Established: 
    1818
      Capital seat: 

    Grayling
    Address: 200 W Michigan Ave
    County Courthouse
    Grayling, MI 49738-1746
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Crawford County, Michigan, United States

  •   Population: 
    12,988; Population change: -7.72% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    23 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $37,250
      Households: 
    5,813
      Unemployment rate: 
    10.40% per 5,660 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    4.35%
      GDP: 
    $412.20 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Crawford County's population of Michigan of 3,097 residents in 1930 has increased 4,19-fold to 12,988 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 47.96% female residents and 52.04% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.11% in Crawford County, Michigan are married and the remaining 37.89% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.11% in Crawford County, Michigan are married and the remaining 37.89% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    10,174 residential units of which 55.66% share occupied residential units.

    21.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Crawford County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.13% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.60% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.47% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.47% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Crawford County, Michigan 45.45% are owner-occupied homes, another 9.34% are rented apartments, and the remaining 45.21% are vacant.

  • The 22.64% of the population in Crawford County, Michigan who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 49.610%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 47.940%) of those eligible to vote in Crawford County, Michigan.

Skyline of Crawford County

In 51 U.S. states are published

4403 Companies
1006 Counties
2183 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Nelson Gary w CPA

Torrance, CA 90503

Vizzini & Marcucci Accountants

1235 Chambers St, Trenton, NJ 08610

Saddle River Capital Management

71 Mountainview Terrace, Hillsdale, NJ 07642

Advanced Business Associates

811 Washington St STE 6, Pembroke, MA 02359

Gannett David M

1 Wall St #6, Burlington, MA 01803

Other Companies

Osborn Accounting & Tax Services

6730 E McDowell Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85257

Gendron & Co

17772 17th St #112, Tustin, CA 92780

Marshik Jerome CPA

205 Main St S, Pierz, MN 56364

Western Medical Management Inc

2106 1st Ave, Scottsbluff, NE 69361

SRE Enterprises

1130 12th St, Modesto, California 95354

Landscape of Michigan