Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Delta County

  •   State: 
    Michigan
      County: 
    Delta County
      Zips: 
    49864
    49864
    49872
    49894
    49880
    49818
    49835
    49807
    49878
    49837
    49829
      Coordinates: 
    45.79163643908058, -86.8705966546102
      Area total: 
    1991.33 sq. mi., 5157.53 sq. km, 1274452.48 acres
      Area land: 
    1171.10 sq. mi., 3033.14 sq. km, 749504.64 acres
      Area water: 
    820.23 sq. mi., 2124.39 sq. km, 524947.84 acres
      Established: 
    1843
      Capital seat: 

    Escanaba
    Address: 310 Ludington St
    County Building
    Escanaba, MI 49829-4057
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Delta County, Michigan, United States

  •   Population: 
    36,903; Population change: -0.45% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    32 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $41,114
      Households: 
    15,841
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.70% per 16,948 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    4.35%
      GDP: 
    $1.18 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Delta County's population of Michigan of 32,280 residents in 1930 has increased 1,14-fold to 36,903 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.54% female residents and 49.46% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.57% in Delta County, Michigan are married and the remaining 38.43% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.57% in Delta County, Michigan are married and the remaining 38.43% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    19,786 residential units of which 82.33% share occupied residential units.

    20.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Delta County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.67% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.86% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.76% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.64% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Delta County, Michigan 64.25% are owner-occupied homes, another 16.00% are rented apartments, and the remaining 19.76% are vacant.

  • The 76.65% of the population in Delta County, Michigan who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 45.970%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 52.320%) of those eligible to vote in Delta County, Michigan.

Skyline of Delta County

In 51 U.S. states are published

4403 Companies
1006 Counties
2183 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Nelson Gary w CPA

Torrance, CA 90503

Vizzini & Marcucci Accountants

1235 Chambers St, Trenton, NJ 08610

Saddle River Capital Management

71 Mountainview Terrace, Hillsdale, NJ 07642

Advanced Business Associates

811 Washington St STE 6, Pembroke, MA 02359

Gannett David M

1 Wall St #6, Burlington, MA 01803

Other Companies

Jones Donald E CPA

815 Greenwood Ave # 20, Jenkintown, PA 19046

Dowling Alan F

925 Euclid Ave # 1300, Cleveland, OH 44115

Ehrenreich Barmache-Burkholder

100 N Westlake Blvd, Westlake Village, CA 91362

Accounting Staffing Resources

80 Broad St, New York, NY 10004

Mahony Tom CPA

30448 Rancho Viejo Rd, San Juan Capistrano, California 92675

Landscape of Michigan