Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Macomb County

  •   State: 
    Michigan
      County: 
    Macomb County
      Zips: 
    48397
    48318
    48046
    48318
    48090
    48311
    48044
    48050
    48051
    48050
    48048
    48047
    48315
    48096
    48048
    48065
    48005
    48051
    48095
    48094
    48062
    48015
    48082
    48065
    48317
    48051
    48088
    48042
    48045
    48317
    48316
    48044
    48081
    48026
    48047
    48313
    48091
    48314
    48036
    48312
    48092
    48093
    48021
    48035
    48089
    48310
    48315
    48080
    48043
    48066
    48038
      Coordinates: 
    42.6727950150511, -82.91017531417526
      Area total: 
    570.92 sq. mi., 1478.68 sq. km, 365389.44 acres
      Area land: 
    479.17 sq. mi., 1241.05 sq. km, 306670.08 acres
      Area water: 
    91.75 sq. mi., 237.63 sq. km, 58719.36 acres
      Established: 
    1818
      Capital seat: 

    Mount Clemens
    Address: 1 S Main St
    Mount Clemens, MI 48043-2306
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 13 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Macomb County, Michigan, United States

  •   Population: 
    881,217; Population change: 4.78% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,838 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $55,327
      Households: 
    337,195
      Unemployment rate: 
    12.00% per 439,510 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    4.35%
      GDP: 
    $36.68 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Macomb County's population of Michigan of 77,146 residents in 1930 has increased 11,42-fold to 881,217 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.83% female residents and 49.17% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.49% in Macomb County, Michigan are married and the remaining 41.51% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.49% in Macomb County, Michigan are married and the remaining 41.51% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    369,404 residential units of which 95.61% share occupied residential units.

    28.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Macomb County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    88.80% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 7.43% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.47% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.71% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Macomb County, Michigan 75.55% are owner-occupied homes, another 19.82% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.63% are vacant.

  • The 42.62% of the population in Macomb County, Michigan who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 44.770%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 53.380%) of those eligible to vote in Macomb County, Michigan.

Skyline of Macomb County

In 51 U.S. states are published

4403 Companies
1006 Counties
2183 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Nelson Gary w CPA

Torrance, CA 90503

Vizzini & Marcucci Accountants

1235 Chambers St, Trenton, NJ 08610

Saddle River Capital Management

71 Mountainview Terrace, Hillsdale, NJ 07642

Advanced Business Associates

811 Washington St STE 6, Pembroke, MA 02359

Gannett David M

1 Wall St #6, Burlington, MA 01803

Other Companies

Forester Isaac G CPA

926 Main St, North Wilkesboro, NC 28659

Benson Robert L CPA

380 W Wesmark Blvd, Sumter, SC 29150

Andreoni & Co

6 Blackstone Valley Pl STE 107, Lincoln, RI 02865

Cohen Erwin S

1 Standish Cir, Canton, MA 02021

Taylor McKay

72 Park St, New Canaan, CT 06840

Landscape of Michigan