Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Chisago County

  •   State: 
    Minnesota
      County: 
    Chisago County
      Zips: 
    55074
    55012
    55032
    55084
    55079
    55069
    55013
    55045
    55092
    55056
      Coordinates: 
    45.502473076368155, -92.9083421516154
      Area total: 
    442.38 sq. mi., 1145.77 sq. km, 283125.76 acres
      Area land: 
    414.90 sq. mi., 1074.59 sq. km, 265536.00 acres
      Area water: 
    27.48 sq. mi., 71.18 sq. km, 17589.76 acres
      Established: 
    1851
      Capital seat: 

    Center City
    Address: 313 N Main St
    County Courthouse
    Center City, MN 55012-7698
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Chisago County, Minnesota, United States

  •   Population: 
    56,621; Population change: 5.07% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    136 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $62,680
      Households: 
    18,207
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.60% per 30,083 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      Income taxes: 
    7.85%
      GDP: 
    $1.45 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Chisago County's population of Minnesota of 13,189 residents in 1930 has increased 4,29-fold to 56,621 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 48.42% female residents and 51.58% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.68% in Chisago County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 36.32% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.68% in Chisago County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 36.32% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    22,294 residential units of which 93.75% share occupied residential units.

    34.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Chisago County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.95% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.38% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.17% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.25% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Chisago County, Minnesota 81.15% are owner-occupied homes, another 11.41% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.44% are vacant.

  • The 47.58% of the population in Chisago County, Minnesota who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 53.880%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 43.620%) of those eligible to vote in Chisago County, Minnesota.

Skyline of Chisago County

In 51 U.S. states are published

4403 Companies
1006 Counties
2183 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Nelson Gary w CPA

Torrance, CA 90503

Vizzini & Marcucci Accountants

1235 Chambers St, Trenton, NJ 08610

Saddle River Capital Management

71 Mountainview Terrace, Hillsdale, NJ 07642

Advanced Business Associates

811 Washington St STE 6, Pembroke, MA 02359

Gannett David M

1 Wall St #6, Burlington, MA 01803

Other Companies

Westling & Eldridge PC

15333 N Pima Rd # 265, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

David M Wolak Inc

2550 Brownsville Rd, South Park Township, PA 15129

Downing Street CPAs

1015 S Downing St, Denver, CO 80209

Rucker Susan S CPA

4316 48th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98105

J S Perlman & Co

14 W Circuit Dr, Succasunna, NJ 07876

Landscape of Minnesota