Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Faribault County

  •   State: 
    Minnesota
      County: 
    Faribault County
      Zips: 
    56047
    56023
    56033
    56025
    56051
    56027
    56014
    56068
    56098
    56097
    56013
      Coordinates: 
    43.67392836504552, -93.94799910821689
      Area total: 
    721.91 sq. mi., 1869.72 sq. km, 462019.20 acres
      Area land: 
    712.48 sq. mi., 1845.31 sq. km, 455985.92 acres
      Area water: 
    9.43 sq. mi., 24.41 sq. km, 6033.28 acres
      Established: 
    1855
      Capital seat: 

    Blue Earth
    Address: PO BOX 130
    County Courthouse
    Blue Earth, MN 56013-0130
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Faribault County, Minnesota, United States

  •   Population: 
    13,921; Population change: -4.34% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    20 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $44,482
      Households: 
    6,119
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.20% per 7,087 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      Income taxes: 
    7.85%
      GDP: 
    $588.96 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Faribault County's population of Minnesota of 21,642 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,64-fold to 13,921 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.23% female residents and 49.77% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.30% in Faribault County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 35.70% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.30% in Faribault County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 35.70% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    6,916 residential units of which 88.00% share occupied residential units.

    20.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Faribault County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    74.97% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.80% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.63% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 8.53% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Faribault County, Minnesota 69.65% are owner-occupied homes, another 16.53% are rented apartments, and the remaining 13.82% are vacant.

  • The 90.55% of the population in Faribault County, Minnesota who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 51.470%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 45.830%) of those eligible to vote in Faribault County, Minnesota.

Skyline of Faribault County

In 51 U.S. states are published

4403 Companies
1006 Counties
2183 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Nelson Gary w CPA

Torrance, CA 90503

Vizzini & Marcucci Accountants

1235 Chambers St, Trenton, NJ 08610

Saddle River Capital Management

71 Mountainview Terrace, Hillsdale, NJ 07642

Advanced Business Associates

811 Washington St STE 6, Pembroke, MA 02359

Gannett David M

1 Wall St #6, Burlington, MA 01803

Other Companies

Davidson Everett Audit Co

520 Broadway, Lorain, OH 44052

Kale K Koglin Accounting

123 Central Ave S, Milaca, MN 56353

Goelman Michael CPA

1925 Century Park E, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Dambach C Michael

501 N Broadway # 600, St. Louis, MO 63102

Freedle Joe CPA

101 Main St, Portland, TN 37148

Landscape of Minnesota