Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Fillmore County

  •   State: 
    Minnesota
      County: 
    Fillmore County
      Zips: 
    55961
    55922
    55962
    55935
    55990
    55954
    55939
    55965
    55949
    55975
    55971
    55923
      Coordinates: 
    43.674004673099176, -92.0901756193131
      Area total: 
    862.09 sq. mi., 2232.80 sq. km, 551737.60 acres
      Area land: 
    861.30 sq. mi., 2230.75 sq. km, 551229.44 acres
      Area water: 
    0.79 sq. mi., 2.06 sq. km, 508.16 acres
      Established: 
    1853
      Capital seat: 

    Preston
    Address: PO BOX 466
    County Courthouse
    Preston, MN 55965-0466
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Fillmore County, Minnesota, United States

  •   Population: 
    21,228; Population change: 1.73% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    25 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $45,462
      Households: 
    8,326
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.00% per 11,654 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      Income taxes: 
    7.85%
      GDP: 
    $705.32 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Fillmore County's population of Minnesota of 24,748 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,86-fold to 21,228 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.49% female residents and 49.51% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.28% in Fillmore County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 36.72% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.28% in Fillmore County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 36.72% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    9,583 residential units of which 89.79% share occupied residential units.

    26.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Fillmore County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    68.11% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.05% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.93% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 11.41% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Fillmore County, Minnesota 71.34% are owner-occupied homes, another 16.91% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.75% are vacant.

  • The 89.00% of the population in Fillmore County, Minnesota who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 44.450%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 52.710%) of those eligible to vote in Fillmore County, Minnesota.

Skyline of Fillmore County

In 51 U.S. states are published

4403 Companies
1006 Counties
2183 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Nelson Gary w CPA

Torrance, CA 90503

Vizzini & Marcucci Accountants

1235 Chambers St, Trenton, NJ 08610

Saddle River Capital Management

71 Mountainview Terrace, Hillsdale, NJ 07642

Advanced Business Associates

811 Washington St STE 6, Pembroke, MA 02359

Gannett David M

1 Wall St #6, Burlington, MA 01803

Other Companies

R J Clark & Associates

1241 S Parker Rd, Denver, CO 80231

D Latin & Co Inc

3102 Maple Ave # 450, Dallas, TX 75201

Haber Eugene

144 E 44th St, New York, NY 10017

Amernick CL CPA PC

2505 Waco St, Richmond, VA 23294

S B Wilson & Associates

3009 N Big Spring St, Midland, TX 79705

Landscape of Minnesota