Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Goodhue County

  •   State: 
    Minnesota
      County: 
    Goodhue County
      Zips: 
    55026
    55027
    55018
    55089
    55983
    55027
    55946
    55963
    55992
    55009
    55066
      Coordinates: 
    44.409687362306656, -92.72290106181106
      Area total: 
    779.56 sq. mi., 2019.04 sq. km, 498915.20 acres
      Area land: 
    756.71 sq. mi., 1959.86 sq. km, 484292.48 acres
      Area water: 
    22.85 sq. mi., 59.18 sq. km, 14622.72 acres
      Established: 
    1853
      Capital seat: 

    Red Wing
    Address: 509 W 5Th St Ste 201
    Justice Center/Court Administration
    Red Wing, MN 55066-2540
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Goodhue County, Minnesota, United States

  •   Population: 
    47,582; Population change: 3.03% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    63 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $57,442
      Households: 
    18,026
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.90% per 26,659 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      Income taxes: 
    7.85%
      GDP: 
    $2.85 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Goodhue County's population of Minnesota of 31,317 residents in 1930 has increased 1,52-fold to 47,582 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.23% female residents and 49.77% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.21% in Goodhue County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 37.79% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.21% in Goodhue County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 37.79% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    20,864 residential units of which 93.46% share occupied residential units.

    23.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Goodhue County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.74% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.91% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.05% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.64% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Goodhue County, Minnesota 72.72% are owner-occupied homes, another 18.80% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.48% are vacant.

  • The 78.76% of the population in Goodhue County, Minnesota who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 49.530%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 48.150%) of those eligible to vote in Goodhue County, Minnesota.

Skyline of Goodhue County

In 51 U.S. states are published

4403 Companies
1006 Counties
2183 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Nelson Gary w CPA

Torrance, CA 90503

Vizzini & Marcucci Accountants

1235 Chambers St, Trenton, NJ 08610

Saddle River Capital Management

71 Mountainview Terrace, Hillsdale, NJ 07642

Advanced Business Associates

811 Washington St STE 6, Pembroke, MA 02359

Gannett David M

1 Wall St #6, Burlington, MA 01803

Other Companies

Lia Jerry T CPA

8 Corporate Park, Irvine, CA 92606

Nicholson Reeder & Reynolds PA

24 Walter Martin Rd NE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548

Costello Lewis M CPA

130 S Cameron St, Winchester, VA 22601

Walsh Michael P CPA

1301 S 101st St, Omaha, NE 68124

P & A Billing Corporation

2010 N Harlem Ave, Elmwood Park, IL 60707

Landscape of Minnesota