Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Morrison County

  •   State: 
    Minnesota
      County: 
    Morrison County
      Zips: 
    56317
    56344
    56328
    56314
    56338
    56384
    56443
    56475
    56382
    56373
    56364
    56345
      Coordinates: 
    46.01261764666199, -94.26841544380042
      Area total: 
    1153.39 sq. mi., 2987.26 sq. km, 738167.04 acres
      Area land: 
    1125.09 sq. mi., 2913.98 sq. km, 720060.16 acres
      Area water: 
    28.29 sq. mi., 73.28 sq. km, 18106.88 acres
      Established: 
    1856
      Capital seat: 

    Little Falls
    Address: 213 1St Ave Se
    County Courthouse
    Little Falls, MN 56345-1468
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Morrison County, Minnesota, United States

  •   Population: 
    34,010; Population change: 2.45% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    30 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $45,226
      Households: 
    12,684
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.80% per 17,936 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      Income taxes: 
    7.85%
      GDP: 
    $1.22 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Morrison County's population of Minnesota of 25,442 residents in 1930 has increased 1,34-fold to 34,010 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.60% female residents and 50.40% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.42% in Morrison County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 38.58% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.42% in Morrison County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 38.58% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    16,074 residential units of which 85.16% share occupied residential units.

    25.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Morrison County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    73.61% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.46% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.16% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 8.94% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Morrison County, Minnesota 66.70% are owner-occupied homes, another 14.36% are rented apartments, and the remaining 18.94% are vacant.

  • The 66.75% of the population in Morrison County, Minnesota who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 58.140%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 39.100%) of those eligible to vote in Morrison County, Minnesota.

Skyline of Morrison County

In 51 U.S. states are published

4403 Companies
1006 Counties
2183 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Nelson Gary w CPA

Torrance, CA 90503

Vizzini & Marcucci Accountants

1235 Chambers St, Trenton, NJ 08610

Saddle River Capital Management

71 Mountainview Terrace, Hillsdale, NJ 07642

Advanced Business Associates

811 Washington St STE 6, Pembroke, MA 02359

Gannett David M

1 Wall St #6, Burlington, MA 01803

Other Companies

Allen Katherine D CPA

2630 NW 41 St B, Gainesville, FL 32606

Carnes Marilyn J

65 E 2nd St, Chillicothe, Ohio 45601

Sonne & Co LLC

49 W Charlotte Ave, Eustis, FL 32726

O'Brien Joseph V CPA

15 Greenridge Dr, Clifton Park, NY 12065

Coombes William

1300 S University Dr # 306, Fort Worth, TX 76107

Landscape of Minnesota