Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Wright County

  •   State: 
    Minnesota
      County: 
    Wright County
      Zips: 
    55301
    55362
    55363
    55341
    55390
    55349
    55358
    55320
    55373
    55321
    55376
    55328
    55302
    55301
    55362
    55313
      Coordinates: 
    45.17393098967401, -93.96306698262491
      Area total: 
    714.25 sq. mi., 1849.90 sq. km, 457120.64 acres
      Area land: 
    661.12 sq. mi., 1712.29 sq. km, 423116.16 acres
      Area water: 
    53.13 sq. mi., 137.61 sq. km, 34004.48 acres
      Established: 
    1855
      Capital seat: 

    Buffalo
    Address: 10 2nd St NW
    County Government Center
    Buffalo, MN 55313-1100
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Wright County, Minnesota, United States

  •   Population: 
    141,337; Population change: 13.34% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    214 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $66,627
      Households: 
    44,797
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.50% per 75,721 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      Income taxes: 
    7.85%
      GDP: 
    $4.16 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Wright County's population of Minnesota of 27,119 residents in 1930 has increased 5,21-fold to 141,337 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.64% female residents and 50.36% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.61% in Wright County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 35.39% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.61% in Wright County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 35.39% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    54,467 residential units of which 92.73% share occupied residential units.

    31.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Wright County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.16% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.60% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.38% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.84% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Wright County, Minnesota 76.83% are owner-occupied homes, another 13.38% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.79% are vacant.

  • The 60.87% of the population in Wright County, Minnesota who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 57.610%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 40.170%) of those eligible to vote in Wright County, Minnesota.

Skyline of Wright County

In 51 U.S. states are published

4403 Companies
1006 Counties
2183 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Nelson Gary w CPA

Torrance, CA 90503

Vizzini & Marcucci Accountants

1235 Chambers St, Trenton, NJ 08610

Saddle River Capital Management

71 Mountainview Terrace, Hillsdale, NJ 07642

Advanced Business Associates

811 Washington St STE 6, Pembroke, MA 02359

Gannett David M

1 Wall St #6, Burlington, MA 01803

Other Companies

Reid & Burke

Trump Bldg, 44 Wall St # 19, New York, 10005

Nichols Garland W CPA

582 Lynnhaven Pkwy # 103, Virginia Beach, VA 23452

Cortese & Associates

248 Columbia Turnpike Bldg 1, Florham Park, NJ 07932

Witt Mares: White III Albert S CPA

701 Town Center Dr #900, Newport News, Virginia 23606

Heimcpa

18403 48th St, Plattsmouth, NE 68048

Landscape of Minnesota