Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Pembina County

  •   State: 
    North Dakota
      County: 
    Pembina County
      Zips: 
    58236
    58238
    58262
    58216
    58241
    58222
    58276
    58265
    58271
    58225
    58282
    58220
      Coordinates: 
    48.7674844753737, -97.55181856895135
      Area total: 
    1121.39 sq. mi., 2904.37 sq. km, 717686.40 acres
      Area land: 
    1118.68 sq. mi., 2897.36 sq. km, 715953.92 acres
      Area water: 
    2.71 sq. mi., 7.01 sq. km, 1732.48 acres
      Established: 
    1867
      Capital seat: 

    Cavalier
    Address: 301 Dakota St W
    County Courthouse
    Cavalier, ND 58220-4100
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Pembina County, North Dakota, United States

  •   Population: 
    6,844; Population change: -7.68% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    6.12 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $44,689
      Households: 
    3,120
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.80% per 3,386 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.54%
      GDP: 
    $483.73 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Pembina County's population of North Dakota of 14,757 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,46-fold to 6,844 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.28% female residents and 50.72% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.52% in Pembina County, North Dakota are married and the remaining 37.48% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.52% in Pembina County, North Dakota are married and the remaining 37.48% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    3,499 residential units of which 85.82% share occupied residential units.

    18.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Pembina County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    74.57% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.84% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.11% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.67% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Pembina County, North Dakota 63.47% are owner-occupied homes, another 17.44% are rented apartments, and the remaining 19.09% are vacant.

  • The 82.01% of the population in Pembina County, North Dakota who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 52.070%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 45.180%) of those eligible to vote in Pembina County, North Dakota.

Skyline of Pembina County

In 51 U.S. states are published

4403 Companies
1006 Counties
2183 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Nelson Gary w CPA

Torrance, CA 90503

Vizzini & Marcucci Accountants

1235 Chambers St, Trenton, NJ 08610

Saddle River Capital Management

71 Mountainview Terrace, Hillsdale, NJ 07642

Advanced Business Associates

811 Washington St STE 6, Pembroke, MA 02359

Gannett David M

1 Wall St #6, Burlington, MA 01803

Other Companies

Okrasinski & Hayes

12388 Warwick Blvd #208, Newport News, VA 23606

OSA Services Inc

1773 Dorchester Ave #2A, Dorchester Center, MA 02124

Rivera Accountancy

1016 10th St, Snohomish, WA 98290

E Sopracasa & Associates

1640 E Atlantic Blvd, Pompano Beach, FL 33060

Cns Inc

5182 Parham Road, Grovetown, GA 30813

Landscape of North Dakota