Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Kent County

  •   State: 
    Rhode Island
      County: 
    Kent County
      Zips: 
    02887
    02818
    02827
    02817
    02889
    02816
    02893
    02888
    02818
    02886
      Coordinates: 
    41.67335442286304, -71.5790219268098
      Area total: 
    188.14 sq. mi., 487.27 sq. km, 120408.32 acres
      Area land: 
    168.57 sq. mi., 436.58 sq. km, 107881.60 acres
      Area water: 
    19.57 sq. mi., 50.69 sq. km, 12526.72 acres
  • Kent County, Rhode Island, United States

  •   Household income: 
    $60,092
      Households: 
    68,984
      Unemployment rate: 
    11.80%
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    9.90%
  • Kent County's population of Rhode Island of 161,135 residents in 1990 has increased 1,06-fold to 170,363 residents after 30 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.75% female residents and 48.25% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.14% in Kent County, Rhode Island are married and the remaining 41.86% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.14% in Kent County, Rhode Island are married and the remaining 41.86% are single population.

  • 25.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Kent County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    86.85% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.70% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.15% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.84% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Kent County, Rhode Island 67.99% are owner-occupied homes, another 27.26% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.75% are vacant.

  • The 62.43% of the population in Kent County, Rhode Island who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 40.370%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 57.850%) of those eligible to vote in Kent County, Rhode Island.

Skyline of Kent County

In 51 U.S. states are published

4403 Companies
1006 Counties
2183 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Nelson Gary w CPA

Torrance, CA 90503

Vizzini & Marcucci Accountants

1235 Chambers St, Trenton, NJ 08610

Saddle River Capital Management

71 Mountainview Terrace, Hillsdale, NJ 07642

Advanced Business Associates

811 Washington St STE 6, Pembroke, MA 02359

Gannett David M

1 Wall St #6, Burlington, MA 01803

Other Companies

Bohl Associates Inc

515 E La Salle Ave, Barron, WI 54812

eileen t coyne

102 W Kings Hwy, Mt Ephraim, NJ 08059

Schaeffer Sutton Schaeffer

105 NW 3rd St, Dimmitt, TX 79027

Rozsa George CPA

225 Greenwich Ave, Stamford, CT 06902

Raymond, Perri & De Seno LLC

55 North Gilbert St N Ste 1102, Tinton Falls, NJ 07701

Landscape of Rhode Island