Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Newport County

  •   State: 
    Rhode Island
      County: 
    Newport County
      Zips: 
    02872
    02841
    02837
    02835
    02878
    02871
    02842
    02840
      Coordinates: 
    41.49981086669724, -71.28097875373152
      Area total: 
    313.63 sq. mi., 812.30 sq. km, 200722.56 acres
      Area land: 
    102.44 sq. mi., 265.31 sq. km, 65559.68 acres
      Area water: 
    211.19 sq. mi., 546.98 sq. km, 135162.88 acres
  • Newport County, Rhode Island, United States

  •   Household income: 
    $63,552
      Households: 
    33,906
      Unemployment rate: 
    10.20%
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    9.90%
  • Newport County's population of Rhode Island of 87,194 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,98-fold to 85,643 residents after 30 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.98% female residents and 49.02% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.64% in Newport County, Rhode Island are married and the remaining 43.36% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.64% in Newport County, Rhode Island are married and the remaining 43.36% are single population.

  • 23.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Newport County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.77% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.22% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.45% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.81% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Newport County, Rhode Island 53.08% are owner-occupied homes, another 32.57% are rented apartments, and the remaining 14.34% are vacant.

  • The 51.20% of the population in Newport County, Rhode Island who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 37.560%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 60.890%) of those eligible to vote in Newport County, Rhode Island.

Skyline of Newport County

In 51 U.S. states are published

4403 Companies
1006 Counties
2183 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Nelson Gary w CPA

Torrance, CA 90503

Vizzini & Marcucci Accountants

1235 Chambers St, Trenton, NJ 08610

Saddle River Capital Management

71 Mountainview Terrace, Hillsdale, NJ 07642

Advanced Business Associates

811 Washington St STE 6, Pembroke, MA 02359

Gannett David M

1 Wall St #6, Burlington, MA 01803

Other Companies

Graham Accounting and Consulting Services

120 Pine St, Homer City, PA 15748

Woods Cheryl K Cpa

550 Woods Rd, Centerville, WA 98613

Jay W & Associates Inc

32750 Solon Rd #1, Cleveland, OH 44139

Lorio Jr J F CPA

13110 US-90 #2, Boutte, LA 70039

Mc Ginnis Ed CPA

10246 Meuret Rd, Wilton, CA 95693

Landscape of Rhode Island