Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Washington County

  •   State: 
    Rhode Island
      County: 
    Washington County
      Zips: 
    02836
    02875
    02883
    02877
    02873
    02880
    02894
    02812
    02833
    02892
    02808
    02898
    02898
    02874
    02892
    02804
    02832
    02881
    02822
    02807
    02813
    02879
    02882
    02879
    02852
    02891
      Coordinates: 
    41.396495469144746, -71.61965754920682
      Area total: 
    562.78 sq. mi., 1457.60 sq. km, 360180.48 acres
      Area land: 
    329.28 sq. mi., 852.83 sq. km, 210738.56 acres
      Area water: 
    233.50 sq. mi., 604.77 sq. km, 149441.92 acres
  • Washington County, Rhode Island, United States

  •   Household income: 
    $68,526
      Households: 
    49,194
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.30%
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    9.90%
  • Washington County's population of Rhode Island of 110,006 residents in 1990 has increased 1,18-fold to 129,839 residents after 30 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.34% female residents and 48.66% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.79% in Washington County, Rhode Island are married and the remaining 42.21% are single population.

    As of 2020, 57.79% in Washington County, Rhode Island are married and the remaining 42.21% are single population.

  • 27 minutes is the average time that residents in Washington County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.05% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.43% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.32% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.25% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Washington County, Rhode Island 59.49% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.55% are rented apartments, and the remaining 18.97% are vacant.

  • The 55.16% of the population in Washington County, Rhode Island who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 38.890%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 59.320%) of those eligible to vote in Washington County, Rhode Island.

Skyline of Washington County

In 51 U.S. states are published

4403 Companies
1006 Counties
2183 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Nelson Gary w CPA

Torrance, CA 90503

Vizzini & Marcucci Accountants

1235 Chambers St, Trenton, NJ 08610

Saddle River Capital Management

71 Mountainview Terrace, Hillsdale, NJ 07642

Advanced Business Associates

811 Washington St STE 6, Pembroke, MA 02359

Gannett David M

1 Wall St #6, Burlington, MA 01803

Other Companies

Fix Your Books 911 Inc

110 Terminal Dr, Plainview, New York 11803

Reed & Associates, CPAs Inc

6 Main St #316, Centerbrook, Connecticut 06409

Stredler & Stredler CPA

801 Old York Rd # 217, Jenkintown, PA 19046

Appletree & Kern PC

9 W 34 St N, Erie, PA 16508

Barney R Siegel & Associates, LTD

4356 Bonney Rd # 101, Virginia Beach, VA 23452

Landscape of Rhode Island