Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 58078

Zip code area 58078 in West Fargo, Cass County, ND

  •   State: 
    North Dakota
    Cass County
    West Fargo
      County FIPS: 
      Area total: 
    40.177 sq mi
      Area land: 
    39.824 sq mi
      Area water: 
    0.353 sq mi
    30 feet
  •   Latitude: 
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Fargo ND-MN
    Central Standard Time Zone (CST), UTC-6:00; Central Daylight Time (CDT), UTC-5:00
    46.86303, -96.93126

    North Dakota 58078, USA

  •   Population: 
    38,448 individuals
      Population density: 
    14,393.81 people per square miles
      Unemployment rate: 
      Household income: 
    $93,758 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    15,541 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    5.7% of residents who report not having health insurance
    0.5% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 58078 is a Midwest ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town West Fargo, Cass County, North Dakota with a population estimated today at about 43.989 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 58078 is located. West Fargo is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

West Fargo is the primary city, acceptable cities are Riverside.

  • Living in the postal code area 58078 of West Fargo, Cass County, North Dakota 50.9% of population who are male and 49.1% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of West Fargo, Cass County 58078.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

Cass County

  •   State: 
    North Dakota
    Cass County
    46.93296424526724, -97.24802127650773
      Area total: 
    1767.81 sq. mi., 4578.61 sq. km, 1131398.40 acres
      Area land: 
    1764.93 sq. mi., 4571.16 sq. km, 1129557.76 acres
      Area water: 
    2.88 sq. mi., 7.45 sq. km, 1840.64 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: 211 9Th St S
    County Courthouse
    Fargo, ND 58103-1833
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Cass County, North Dakota, United States

  •   Population: 
    184,525; Population change: 23.20% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    105 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.40% per 104,926 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $11.71 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cass County's population of North Dakota of 48,735 residents in 1930 has increased 3,79-fold to 184,525 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.53% female residents and 50.47% male residents live in as of 2020, 54.80% in Cass County, North Dakota are married and the remaining 45.20% are single population.

    As of 2020, 54.80% in Cass County, North Dakota are married and the remaining 45.20% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    85,397 residential units of which 92.13% share occupied residential units.

    17.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Cass County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    84.06% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 7.92% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.30% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.43% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cass County, North Dakota 52.19% are owner-occupied homes, another 41.41% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.40% are vacant.

  • The 55.31% of the population in Cass County, North Dakota who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 45.340%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 52.370%) of those eligible to vote in Cass County, North Dakota.

In 51 U.S. states are published

4403 Companies
1006 Counties
2183 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Nelson Gary w CPA

Torrance, CA 90503

Vizzini & Marcucci Accountants

1235 Chambers St, Trenton, NJ 08610

Saddle River Capital Management

71 Mountainview Terrace, Hillsdale, NJ 07642

Advanced Business Associates

811 Washington St STE 6, Pembroke, MA 02359

Gannett David M

1 Wall St #6, Burlington, MA 01803

Other Companies

Southworth J Brewster

4380 S Macadam Ave, Portland, OR 97239

Southern Accounting Services Inc

12320 Winget Rd, Charlotte, NC 28278

Michael J Tice & Associates

4841 Monroe St # 250, Toledo, OH 43623

TM Accountant Inc

770 W Dundee Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60004

Whelan Robert J

1111 Sterling Dr, Poplar Bluff, MO 63901