Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Chesapeake City

  •   State: 
    Virginia
      County: 
    Chesapeake City
      Zips: 
    23326
    23327
    23328
    23325
    23324
    23323
    23321
    23322
    23320
      Coordinates: 
    36.677744384226294, -76.30241823152652
      Area total: 
    350.95 sq. mi., 908.95 sq. km, 224605.44 acres
      Area land: 
    338.51 sq. mi., 876.74 sq. km, 216646.40 acres
      Area water: 
    12.44 sq. mi., 32.21 sq. km, 7959.04 acres
  • Chesapeake City, Virginia, United States

  •   Household income: 
    $64,818
      Households: 
    78,949
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.10%
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.75%
  • Chesapeake City's population of Virginia of 151,976 residents in 1990 has increased 1,64-fold to 249,422 residents after 30 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.60% female residents and 48.40% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.77% in Chesapeake City, Virginia are married and the remaining 36.23% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.77% in Chesapeake City, Virginia are married and the remaining 36.23% are single population.

  • 26.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Chesapeake City require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.96% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.35% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.82% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.38% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Chesapeake City, Virginia 71.63% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.46% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.91% are vacant.

  • The 27.97% of the population in Chesapeake City, Virginia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 48.940%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 50.220%) of those eligible to vote in Chesapeake City, Virginia.

Skyline of Chesapeake City

In 51 U.S. states are published

4403 Companies
1006 Counties
2183 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Nelson Gary w CPA

Torrance, CA 90503

Vizzini & Marcucci Accountants

1235 Chambers St, Trenton, NJ 08610

Saddle River Capital Management

71 Mountainview Terrace, Hillsdale, NJ 07642

Advanced Business Associates

811 Washington St STE 6, Pembroke, MA 02359

Gannett David M

1 Wall St #6, Burlington, MA 01803

Other Companies

Magnotta Frank a CPA

52 Woodbine St # 5, Bergenfield, NJ 07621

Basic Financial Services

137 Walua Pl, Kihei, HI 96753

Silvers & Bonenfant CPA

21800 W Oxnard St # 745, Woodland Hills, California 91367

Sickels Diana CPA

603 N Beaver St # A, Flagstaff, AZ 86001

Williams Brown & Co LLC

2775 US-22, Maineville, OH 45039

Landscape of Virginia