Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Fauquier County

  •   State: 
    Virginia
      County: 
    Fauquier County
      Zips: 
    20116
    20185
    20139
    20138
    20128
    20140
    20188
    22643
    22720
    22639
    22742
    20137
    20144
    20184
    22728
    22734
    20198
    20119
    22712
    20115
    20187
    20186
      Coordinates: 
    38.73864607875969, -77.80923964784706
      Area total: 
    651.73 sq. mi., 1687.96 sq. km, 417104.64 acres
      Area land: 
    648.01 sq. mi., 1678.33 sq. km, 414723.84 acres
      Area water: 
    3.72 sq. mi., 9.63 sq. km, 2380.80 acres
      Established: 
    1759
      Capital seat: 

    Warrenton
    Address: 10 Hotel St
    Warrenton, VA 20186-3208
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Fauquier County, Virginia, United States

  •   Population: 
    72,972; Population change: 11.92% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    113 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $83,889
      Households: 
    24,675
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.70% per 36,812 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.75%
      GDP: 
    $2.48 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Fauquier County's population of Virginia of 21,071 residents in 1930 has increased 3,46-fold to 72,972 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.25% female residents and 49.75% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.22% in Fauquier County, Virginia are married and the remaining 35.78% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.22% in Fauquier County, Virginia are married and the remaining 35.78% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    28,249 residential units of which 93.45% share occupied residential units.

    39.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Fauquier County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.07% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.73% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.04% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.95% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Fauquier County, Virginia 70.72% are owner-occupied homes, another 22.35% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.93% are vacant.

  • The 30.04% of the population in Fauquier County, Virginia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 56.190%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 42.710%) of those eligible to vote in Fauquier County, Virginia.

Skyline of Fauquier County

In 51 U.S. states are published

4403 Companies
1006 Counties
2183 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Nelson Gary w CPA

Torrance, CA 90503

Vizzini & Marcucci Accountants

1235 Chambers St, Trenton, NJ 08610

Saddle River Capital Management

71 Mountainview Terrace, Hillsdale, NJ 07642

Advanced Business Associates

811 Washington St STE 6, Pembroke, MA 02359

Gannett David M

1 Wall St #6, Burlington, MA 01803

Other Companies

Bernard G Boyle Inc

17822 17th St Suite 203, Tustin, CA 92780

Tax Man-James Carapella

282 Morningstar Rd, Staten Island, NY 10303

Carol Barbknecht Accounting

501 Frontage Ave W, Underwood, MN 56586

Switzer McGaughey & King, Psc

811 Corporate Dr # 303, Lexington, KY 40503

Raymond T Gephart & Co

460 Lincoln Hwy, Langhorne, PA 19047

Landscape of Virginia