- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The access to and services through the Site is subject to change and without obligation. We reserve the right to limit access to this Site either temporarily or permanently or changes at any time, with or without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We do not prescreen information submitted by users of the Site (“Submissions”). We retain the right, but not the responsibility, to edit or remove any Submission, including those deemed by us to violate these terms and conditions. We will make good faith efforts to investigate allegations that Submissions violate the Agreement but (a) makes no warranty to you that it will edit, remove, or continue to permit the display of any specific Submission, whether or not subject to such allegations, and (b) will have no liability whatsoever for editing, removing, or continuing to permit the display of any Submission whatsoever.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Everyone should feel comfortable reading Submissions and participating in Blog. We will not tolerate flames or other inappropriate statements, material, or links. Most often, a “flame” is simply a statement that is taunting and thus arbitrarily inflammatory. However, this also includes those which are libelous, defamatory, indecent, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, abusive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, or offensive in a sexual, racial, cultural, or ethnic context.
- No material may be submitted that is intended to promote or commit an illegal act. Do not post defamatory or other illegal or inappropriate material. Material submitted must be your own work or work to which you have a license. You warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the information contained in your Submission.
- Unauthorized use of this Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
These Terms and Conditions, together with the owner of these Web site, constitute the entire agreement between the parties relating to the use of this site. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is deemed void, unlawful, or unenforceable for any reason, then that provision shall be severed from the rest of the terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions.
At any time we may change, add, or remove any part of this agreement or any part of the services and features provided at the Site. If it does so, we will update the agreement here and may also post such changes elsewhere on the Site. The owner of these Web site may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting and such changes shall be effective immediately unless otherwise indicated.
If any future change is unacceptable to you, you should discontinue using the Site. Your continued use of the Site will always indicate and imply your acceptance of this agreement and any changes to it. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our Site.