Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Calumet County

  •   State: 
    Wisconsin
      County: 
    Calumet County
      Zips: 
    54123
    54160
    53088
    54169
    54129
    54110
    53061
    53014
      Coordinates: 
    44.081603461172, -88.21805806059663
      Area total: 
    397.08 sq. mi., 1028.43 sq. km, 254129.28 acres
      Area land: 
    318.28 sq. mi., 824.34 sq. km, 203699.84 acres
      Area water: 
    78.80 sq. mi., 204.08 sq. km, 50429.44 acres
      Established: 
    1836
      Capital seat: 

    Chilton
    Address: 206 Court St
    County Courthouse
    Chilton, WI 53014-1127
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 21 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Calumet County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    52,442; Population change: 7.09% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    164.8 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $62,927
      Households: 
    17,442
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.70% per 27,096 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.75%
      GDP: 
    $1.54 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Calumet County's population of Wisconsin of 16,848 residents in 1930 has increased 3,11-fold to 52,442 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.59% female residents and 50.41% male residents live in as of 2020, 66.81% in Calumet County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 33.19% are single population.

    As of 2020, 66.81% in Calumet County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 33.19% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    21,511 residential units of which 95.55% share occupied residential units.

    21 minutes is the average time that residents in Calumet County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.16% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.60% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.13% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.13% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Calumet County, Wisconsin 75.13% are owner-occupied homes, another 16.80% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.07% are vacant.

  • The 48.57% of the population in Calumet County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 48.050%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 50.220%) of those eligible to vote in Calumet County, Wisconsin.

Skyline of Calumet County

In 51 U.S. states are published

4403 Companies
1006 Counties
2183 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Nelson Gary w CPA

Torrance, CA 90503

Vizzini & Marcucci Accountants

1235 Chambers St, Trenton, NJ 08610

Saddle River Capital Management

71 Mountainview Terrace, Hillsdale, NJ 07642

Advanced Business Associates

811 Washington St STE 6, Pembroke, MA 02359

Gannett David M

1 Wall St #6, Burlington, MA 01803

Other Companies

Sick Robert

6 Dana Ct, Miller Place, NY 11764

Holladay Stephen M CPA

1411 2nd Loop Rd, Florence, SC 29505

Runnels Tamara L CPA

908 NW 71st St, Oklahoma City, OK 73116

Norman John F CPA

25 W Court St, Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18901

Norris Albert w CPA

1228 Talley Dr, Clarksville, TN 37040

Landscape of Wisconsin