Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Dane County

  •   State: 
    Wisconsin
      County: 
    Dane County
      Zips: 
    53784
    53527
    53572
    53596
    53783
    53707
    53725
    53571
    53708
    53744
    53701
    53575
    53521
    53517
    53529
    53713
    53515
    53726
    53598
    53560
    53531
    53559
    53713
    53719
    53508
    53706
    53523
    53528
    53527
    53558
    53575
    53792
    53711
    53572
    53716
    53532
    53714
    53716
    53597
    53589
    53593
    53715
    53717
    53718
    53711
    53705
    53713
    53590
    53562
    53719
    53704
    53703
      Coordinates: 
    43.06729014194856, -89.4181226603198
      Area total: 
    1237.50 sq. mi., 3205.12 sq. km, 792001.28 acres
      Area land: 
    1196.49 sq. mi., 3098.88 sq. km, 765750.40 acres
      Area water: 
    41.02 sq. mi., 106.23 sq. km, 26250.88 acres
      Established: 
    1836
      Capital seat: 

    Madison
    Address: 210 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
    County Courthouse
    Madison, WI 53703-3340
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 37 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Dane County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    561,504; Population change: 15.05% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    469 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $60,690
      Households: 
    194,834
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.80% per 319,433 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.75%
      GDP: 
    $40.91 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Dane County's population of Wisconsin of 112,737 residents in 1930 has increased 4,98-fold to 561,504 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.11% female residents and 49.89% male residents live in as of 2020, 53.40% in Dane County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 46.60% are single population.

    As of 2020, 53.40% in Dane County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 46.60% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    248,795 residential units of which 95.83% share occupied residential units.

    21.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Dane County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    74.70% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.32% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 3.76% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.89% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Dane County, Wisconsin 53.81% are owner-occupied homes, another 39.06% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.13% are vacant.

  • The 49.99% of the population in Dane County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 25.820%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 72.800%) of those eligible to vote in Dane County, Wisconsin.

Skyline of Dane County

In 51 U.S. states are published

4403 Companies
1006 Counties
2183 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Nelson Gary w CPA

Torrance, CA 90503

Vizzini & Marcucci Accountants

1235 Chambers St, Trenton, NJ 08610

Saddle River Capital Management

71 Mountainview Terrace, Hillsdale, NJ 07642

Advanced Business Associates

811 Washington St STE 6, Pembroke, MA 02359

Gannett David M

1 Wall St #6, Burlington, MA 01803

Other Companies

Bloom & Associates

1413 Old Virginia Ct SE, Marietta, GA 30067

Holly & Associates Inc

6233 Gravois Ave, St. Louis, MO 63116

Taylor Paul D CPA

8620 N New Braunfels Ave # 300, San Antonio, TX 78217

Cooper Accounting & Tax LLC

29500 Aurora Rd STE 8, Solon, OH 44139

Duarte & Associates

735 S Jackson Ave, San Jose, CA 95116

Landscape of Wisconsin