Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Florence County

  •   State: 
    Wisconsin
      County: 
    Florence County
      Zips: 
    54120
    54542
    54121
      Coordinates: 
    45.848447574721774, -88.39815136903532
      Area total: 
    497.43 sq. mi., 1288.34 sq. km, 318357.12 acres
      Area land: 
    488.12 sq. mi., 1264.23 sq. km, 312398.72 acres
      Area water: 
    9.31 sq. mi., 24.11 sq. km, 5958.40 acres
      Established: 
    1882
      Capital seat: 

    Florence
    Address: 501 Lake Ave
    County Courthouse
    Florence, WI 54121-8805
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 12 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Florence County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    4,558; Population change: 3.05% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    9.3 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $42,043
      Households: 
    2,204
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.00% per 2,191 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.75%
      GDP: 
    $111.08 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Florence County's population of Wisconsin of 3,768 residents in 1930 has increased 1,21-fold to 4,558 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 48.72% female residents and 51.28% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.95% in Florence County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 36.05% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.95% in Florence County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 36.05% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    4,601 residential units of which 46.77% share occupied residential units.

    21.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Florence County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    86.01% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.65% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool and 3.02% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Florence County, Wisconsin 41.71% are owner-occupied homes, another 6.86% are rented apartments, and the remaining 51.43% are vacant.

  • The 32.74% of the population in Florence County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 56.310%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 42.230%) of those eligible to vote in Florence County, Wisconsin.

Skyline of Florence County

In 51 U.S. states are published

4403 Companies
1006 Counties
2183 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Nelson Gary w CPA

Torrance, CA 90503

Vizzini & Marcucci Accountants

1235 Chambers St, Trenton, NJ 08610

Saddle River Capital Management

71 Mountainview Terrace, Hillsdale, NJ 07642

Advanced Business Associates

811 Washington St STE 6, Pembroke, MA 02359

Gannett David M

1 Wall St #6, Burlington, MA 01803

Other Companies

Scott E. Hunzinger CPA PC

29205 Main Rd, Cutchogue, NY 11935

Ted Tidwell Accounting

330 N Mart Plaza # 2, Jackson, MS 39206

Mangum Schieffer Bradley & Co

7373 Broadway # 109, San Antonio, TX 78209

Wayne W. Woodbridge, CPA

4639 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy, Portland, OR 97221

R. Steven Rhue CPA, PC

3550 N Central Ave # 1000, Phoenix, AZ 85012

Landscape of Wisconsin